We did it! We moved our store and created a new one.
How to APPLY
Fill out our online application HERE.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stop by the store and pick up an application from our customer service desk.
Join our incredible team and be a part of our change and growth. Our crew cares about the work they do, and loves providing food for our community. We offer a supportive work environment and up to 23% off in employee discounts, depending on the hours worked and the scope of the position.
We moved and there is more positive change on the horizon for the employees of Buffalo Mountain Market. Come help us make these changes.
Below are the current open positions. You can also stop by the store to pick up an application or drop off a resume.
Help keep our gorgeous produce display looking beautiful. Love of vegetables and attention to detail are important to this role.
Produce Assistant Manager
Help receive the beautiful produce, keep our POS system updated, and work with the team to support our produce display looking abundant and delicious.
Be a welcoming face to your neighbors on our busy front end. This role checks out the purchases folks make and answers questions about the store.
Front End Manager
Keep the front end flowing smoothly by supporting the register folks and helping members and customers at our customer service desk. This role includes overseeing alcohol sales training and helping keep information in our POS machine accurate to ensure an easy checkout experience.
The Lead Receiver position has been filled.
The Operations Manager will work closely with the GM to help oversee the day to day operations of the store. They will manage and promote staff development, support buyers as they set strategy and direction for products, and create effective operating processes as the Buffalo Mountain Market grows into its new space. Key to this role is the commitment to upholding our co-op and store values.
Experience supervising teams and an understanding of basic business finance are essential skills. A love of people and food will help this dynamic role.
- Cultivate a supportive and growth-oriented work community that
celebrates and includes all staff in its processes
- Coordinate the hiring and onboarding process, including completing
all administrative, communication, and documentation tasks.
- Manage the interdepartmental weekly work schedule to ensure a
flexible work environment
- Be the supervisor on duty as needed to problem solve and direct
work to keep the staff engaged and the store looking abundant.
- Support the employee review process, provide ongoing feedback, and create positive communications for employee development
Customers and Community
- Actively engaged in the goal of cultivating a positive community-centered shopping experience.
- Support community outreach events, including connecting producers with customers
- Participate in facilitating member engagement programs
- Learn the main processes of the market, including ordering and
pricing strategy, flow of goods through the market, POS, vendor platforms, and scheduling software
- Coordinate staff communications to promote and track internal processes
- Assist in the care of the facilities as needed
- Work towards improving and refining systems and processes as we continue to grow
- Support managers to work within their budgeted goals
- Supports the sharing and discussion of financial targets with staff
The ideal candidate will be familiar with our co-op community and have five or more years of experience in:
- Building and leading highly effective teams
- Operating a sustainable and profitable business that benefits the community
- Ensuring a friendly and generous store culture
- Motivating staff to do their best and feel welcomed
- Identifying and developing future leaders, products, and processes
- Continuously improving systems and the customer experiences
Stop by the store for an application, email email@example.com your resume, or fill one out online here.