Seeking enthusiastic Member-Owners to join our Board of Directors.
We are looking for a few Member-Owners to volunteer to help support the Co-op as new Board Members. This year there are four Board openings, each for a 2 year term.
● Have a willingness and enthusiasm to progress the mission of BMFC?
● Feel you can engage/participate in the local and global food system in a meaningful way?
● Do you have a vision and passion to advocate for building Hardwick’s local food movement and advancing a cooperatively owned, democratically run local
● Have a desire to perceive and give voice to Member-Owner interests and needs?
Maybe you also have:
● Successful strategic planning experience
● Financial development know-how
● Experience and success with thriving local enterprises
● Community organizing experience
● Human Service experience
If so, we ask that you:
● Fully participate in the workings of the Board.This means:
● Commit to attend all meetings, with a full understanding of the time required to participate (typically 2-5 hours per month)
● Be willing to participate in debate, compromise, and work as part of a team
● Foster a strong collaborative relationship with and oversight of the Management
If interested, please send a letter of intention and a bio to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 8th 2019